Get a free ring in your next subscription box by making Instagram posts of yourself wearing our jewelry! No additional shipping charges. No hidden fees. No strings attached.
We are giving away jewelry for free! Why are we doing this? Because we know that you will love our jewelry, so you will be our best advertisers.
You can keep getting free rings in your boxes every time you make a new post with a new Ring of the Month item you received from us! Everybody is eligible. So even if you've already gotten the free ring before, you can still get another free ring, unlimited.
How it works?
Shop. Add to Cart. Checkout.
On the checkout page, click checkbox "New Brand Ambassador" and fill out the information needed. Then we will receive your order and deliver it to you!
After order delivery, wear your items to make posts. You must make a post for each item you ordered. Your posting deadline is 14 days after the order delivery date.
After posting, take a screenshot of your posts and send it - with you order number and how you heard about us - to Service@SilverAndGold.com. We'll check your posts. If they meet our requirements, we'll close the order and make sure to include the additional free ring in your next box. But if you don't make a post, you will not receive the additional ring in your next box.
We may pause the program at any time.
- Have a real Instagram account with at least 50 real followers
- Follow @jewelry.subscription
Private accounts are okay as long as you follow us and allow us to follow you.
- Your caption must include "@jewelry.subscription" in the first sentence.
- Your caption should say that you got your ring from The Ring of the Month Club by SilverAndGold and others can too.
- Your caption must review the product.
- Tag your photo @jewelry.subscription
- Your photo must be of the product and must show the full product.
- In your post, your caption should tag the person who referred you.
- When finished, take a screenshot of your posts and send it with you order number and how you heard about us to Service@SilverAndGold.com. If you don't do this, we may not be able to find your posts and you may not receive your free ring.
- Keep your posts on your Instagram feed for at least 30 days. They should be real posts, not stories.
Our requirements are simple and non-biased. We may ask you to post again if your post doesn't meet our requirements, but we really don't want to do that.
Please remember to notify us after you post. If you don't notify us, we may not be able to find your post and you may not get your free ring.
If you posted on time and don’t receive your ring, don't worry. Most likely you forgot to email us or we couldn't find your post. Just email us and we'll resolve it quickly.
We may use your post content on our website, social media or newsletters.
Your posting deadline is 14 days after delivery date.
You don't need to worry about the posting deadline if you haven't received your order yet.
When your order has been delivered, your deadline will be 14 days from that date. Your Ring of the Month Club item will ship out around the 1st of the month. If your post is before the 20th of the current month you will receive your free ring in your next box. If you do not post before the 20th your free ring will be included in the following month’s box.
Jamie received her ring of the month item on the May 3rd and posted on the May 16th. Her June box will include a free ring!
Allison received her ring of the month item on the May 9th and posted on the May 23rd. Her free ring will be included in July’s box.
I posted but didn’t receive my free ring
This could happen for a few reasons:
- The Instagram ID you entered for your order had typos. The account either doesn't exist or it could be someone else's account. And we won't find your posts there.
- You changed your Instagram ID after your order. But we didn't know that. So we were checking your old account which ceased to exist.
- You have a private account. We requested to follow you but you forgot to approve our request. So we cannot access your account to see your posts.
- You forgot to notify us and you did not tag your photos with @jewelry.subscription. This made it really hard for us to find your posts. We did try to find your posts but sometimes we might miss.
Don't worry. Just email us and we can resolve it quickly.
How do you make money?
Give and take :)
We give because we believe in the quality of our product and we believe in you. We believe that you will love our product and you will tell your friends.
Yes, we are offering free jewelry. But you are our advertisers and this is our advertising!