Join the Hunt! Below are the current dates for the SilverAndGold Treasure Hunts in specific locations in Michigan. Check them out and purchase a ticket to join the hunt! Join the Public Facebook Group for more information and updates on events!
August 22, 2020 - Wayne County, Michigan - Prize $4,000 in Real Silver and Gold
Remaining Locations Dates in 2020 - TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Registration is open when the date is announced and closes 24 hours prior to the start of the treasure hunt.
- Registration refunds are available until 48 hours prior to the start of the hunt
- Participants 18 years of age or older can purchase a ticket.
- All participants are welcome - you do not have to live in the specific county of the hunt to participate. We do reserve the right to refuse any participant for any reason.
- Limited number of tickets are available for each hunt and will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event for any reason, including a government mandated shut down, unforeseen circumstances, events outside of our control, or any other reasons. In the event the hunt is cancelled, participants will be notified via email at least 24 hours prior to the hunt and will be refunded for their ticket in full.
- Once the SilverAndGold Treasure Hunt begins, all sales are final and no refunds will be given.
- You will literally be looking for hidden treasure (a physical object) - but the actual treasure will not be hidden (to prevent theft) prior to the hunt. We will be on site to award the treasure to the first ticket holder to find it on the day of the hunt.
- There will be a literal "X" marking the spot. Be respectful of property and do not dig in areas for no reason. "X" marks the spot so keep an eye out for it. Once you find the secret location, it will be obvious.
- The treasure will not be on private property. Do not trespass during the hunt.
- In the unlikely event of multiple parties reaching the treasure at the same time, we hold no responsibility in determining the rightful claimant. The parties will work together to reach a fair conclusion peacefully or they will be disqualified from the hunt.
- If the details of the treasure hunt are compromised, we reserve the right to alter the treasure hunt at any point.
- By participating in the hunt, you are agreeing to allow us to take and use your photo for our social media or website. The treasure hunters who find the prize will have a photo taken the day of the hunt and shared on our social media and website.
- Treasure hunters are not allowed to share clues with a third party, including through social media and/or any other means of communication. Treasure Hunters who share clues will be ineligible to participate in the hunt or acquire the treasure. Your ticket will not be refunded (just don't cheat, guys!).
- By participating in this treasure hunt, I agree to the mandatory Liability Waiver and Release* for myself and anyone I choose to have participate with me in the treasure hunt.
- Every participant must conduct themselves with integrity. Participants are expected to show respect to everyone they encounter, the community, and property at all times.
- Remember to follow all state and local rules, regulations, and laws.
- Prizes are given in Silver and Gold Bullion equivalent to the amount of the prize specified.
- The amount of Silver and Gold Bullion (Troy Ounces) will be determined by the market spot price of Silver and Gold on the date of the hunt.
- The Winner may also opt to sell the bullion back to SilverAndGold.com for the cash equivalent of the prize money specified.